Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Home » » problem but i just started my year as a freshman and somehow my ex goes to same school

problem but i just started my year as a freshman and somehow my ex goes to same school

1. Okay this is not really a problem but i just started my year as a freshman and somehow my ex goes to same school as me -__- and today we were standing in a hall and he saw me, and he started acting like he wants attention , u know how someone starts actin when he wants to get attention from someone..basically he was talkin loudly to his friend and almost punched him lol and he was staring at me like crazy while he was doin it..what does that mean?


2. I realized how so many ppl , especially the upper class men, all they do is talk about smoking,drinking, skipping school and all those bullshit..and most of ppl in my class do that as well. and is everything okay with me cuz I'm not attracted to those things, and i know I never will, cuz I rather focus on gettin good grades and makin my dreams come true. When u were in high school, were u more like me or them? 


3. Will high school go by fast?? My 8th grade went by super fast and I enjoyed it so much.. But somehow i miss my old school and old class and teachers.. I really miss it like crazy! Did ur 4 years of high school go by fast??


ansewered :

this is a life saver if u aint got it save me i had the hottest 10 n many freinds bcuz of her...

FEELS LIKE 4EVER BUT BY THE TIME U KNOW IT ULE B IN 10THGRADE.........

Source(s):

ME

1. Uhmm i dont even know Lol. It sounded like he was trying to you to notice him if he was staring at u the whole time

2. As a freshman and sophomore i was a bad kid Lol. i was drinking and smoking at school and i hardly ever showed up. i got kicked out of 2 schools and i just started a new one this year for my senior year. im almost graduated though because ive really been focusing on my work

3. It seems like it goes by slow when youre in school. But once youve graduated you feel like it went by really fast




1. It means your ex is a douche.... Honestly, he probably still has some feelings for you if he's doing that, and he wants you to acknowledge him.... Best thing to do is just ignore him. Since I'm assuming he's fourteen or fifteen, he's probably an idiot. Most guys his age are. Trust me, I'd know.


2. I'm eighteen and I just started college. I never did any of that stuff when I was in high school, still don't drink and just started smoking a few months ago. But I do it very rarely, when I'm around friends that are doing it. (Only cigarillos/mini cigars though..... cigarettes taste like absolute crap.)


3. I felt the same way when I was in eighth grade. But trust me, high school will go by a LOT faster. Those were the best four years of my life, especially freshman year.... that was when I made ALLLLLLL my friends before the district opened a new high school and most of them went there instead. :( But it's so much fun, way more than middle school! Trust me, you're gonna love it. :)

Source(s):

Just graduated four months ago. Kind of miss it already.

1. He might like you still, or he might just want you to think that he is getting along fine, etc. Trying to make you jealous or something? To see what you missed out on? Who knows. He also might just want to be friends again and misses talking to you and whatnot and was just trying to get you to notice him. Or maybe he felt awkward since you were close and you're ex's.

2. Much more like you, you just have to focus on your studies and such don't get involved in anything you're not comfortable with! :)

3. It goes by SO quickly. I'm off at University now and I honestly have no idea what happened to those four years. Looking back it feels like I skipped over part or I can't remember stuff! Enjoy it while you can, University is a lot more tough and soon enough you'll be working until you finally get to retire. School is definitely something to treasure because the real world can be tough! It'll get better. :)
Share this article :